Saturday, September 8, 2012

Product Review: NYX Lip Smacking Color Lipstick

Hello ladies! It's been a busy week at work so I didn't get the chance to blog but now I'm back. :)

I will be reviewing 2 NYX round lipsticks: Tea Rose and Chic Red. These are pretty affordable lipsticks, I bought them for Php149.75 from Stuff in Style at eBay.
Tea Rose
Chic Red
NYX is a good brand, especially for beginners who practice a lot like me. Since it's not expensive, you wouldn't really feel guilty in using it often. Here are pictures of the lipstick when applied:

Tea Rose
Chic Red
I like them both but personally, I prefer the Chic Red on me. It complemented my morena skin better and I love the coverage. The Chic red gave me a semi-matte finish while Tea rose gave me a bit glossy finish. In terms of lasting effect, Chic Red stayed on my lips longer than Tea Rose. By the way, I applied Chapstick plain lip balm to prevent my lips from drying/chapping.

I guess I will be sticking with these until I get myself MAC lipsticks! :) 

I have other NYX purchases from Stuff In Style which I will be reviewing later on. 

P.S. Seller is really nice and was quick to respond to queries. Turn around time for shipping is quick. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment