Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Something Fishy II

In my previous post, I cooked pasta in sardines. This time, I cooked Spicy Tuna pasta for dinner. I don't know why but I just love these kinds of pasta. :) I found myself craving for fish pasta (again!) so I cooked this one. Luckily, I still have 2 cans of tuna to use for this recipe. I love mixing tomato chunks with it for it balances the flavor and the taste.  I love how a pasta can be so healthy yet delicious at the same time. 

P.S.

Again, I'm not a chef or even a good cook. I'm sending my apologies in advance since I don't measure the ingredients I use. I am used to experimenting and imagining how I want my food to taste like. So far, I haven't disappointed anyone. (Lucky me, lol!)

My Spicy Tuna Spaghetti
Ingredients:

2 cans of Spicy Century Tuna in flakes 
1/2 can of Hunts Tomato Chunks
Italian Herb Spices
Basil
Oregano
Cheese
Garlic
Onions
Salt and Pepper to taste
A little tomato sauce for flavor

The directions on how to cook is the same as to how I cooked my pasta in sardines. Click here for my previous post.

No comments:

Post a Comment