Thursday, June 28, 2012

UNIQLO- Back to Basics

Last June 15, Uniqlo opened its first store in the Philippines. I never really paid much attention to it until my sister showed me the polo shirts she bought worth 595 pesos (originally priced at 995 pesos). Surprisingly, the shirts were of very good quality for the price. She also said that the shirts fit her well so I decided to drop by the store. Before I went there I already decided that I will only buy one shirt since it's not part of my budget.

The picture below is the shirt I purchased. A gray pique polo shirt priced at 595 pesos(Original price is 995 pesos). Most of the polo shirts on sale do not have my size anymore, so I was lucky I still got this. When I tried it on I immediately decided to buy it. Why? I loved how it fits me and for the price, it's very reasonable. The fabric is comparable to the Lacoste polo shirt I have, which is very durable. Though I can't vouch for its durability yet, I can say that this is a good buy. 



Uniqlo offers a wide range of basic casual clothes- from shirts, to polo shirts, cardigans down to shorts and trousers. It's a shopping haven for people who love to buy clothes which never go out of style. For me, it's a budget-friendly version of Gap. When I went around the store the most expensive item I saw was at 1495 pesos. Aside from the prices of their items I must say that I am very impressed with their staff. They were very attentive to my needs, even if I bought only one shirt. :)

You may visit their Philippines site at: http://www.uniqlo.com/ph/



No comments:

Post a Comment