Monday, June 25, 2012

Something Fishy...

For two weeks I've been thinking of cooking a different type of pasta. I'm so used to cooking the regular spaghetti in meat sauce, and I felt that I needed to try something new- and the thought of Sardines pasta suddenly came in.

I know this may not be new to you, (especially if you cook a lot) but for me it is. :-) I didn't follow any recipe, I just followed my own instinct on what to put in to my new "masterpiece". Luckily, my fiance loved it. He said it got the right taste, even if he didn't topped it with lots of cheese.



Ingredients:

250g Spaghetti Pasta (cooked)
1 small jar of Spanish Sardines in Olive Oil
Onions
Cheese
Tomato Chunks
Salt and Pepper to taste
Italian Herbs
Basil

How to Cook It? It's really very simple and takes only 5-10 minutes to prepare:

Sautee the onions, sardines, and tomato chunks in olive oil from the Spanish sardines. Sprinkle the Italian herbs and basil. Add the cheese. Mix the pasta with the sauce in low heat . Add salt and pepper to taste. 

TIPS: Use the Olive Oil with the Spanish Sardines to make it yummier. Another thing is: COOK WITH LOVE. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment