Friday, July 13, 2012

In Love With Kiehl's...

Hello loves! It's payday Friday and I'm loving it! I just came home from SM Mall of Asia to buy myself a Kiehl's product, and now I am about to give my honest review.

My curiosity for this brand started when I read reviews about Kiehl's products. During that time, I was in search of a toner that will replace what I am currently using. As I read the reviews, I found myself getting more and more interested. Finally, I decided to pay their Makati branch a visit and their sales associate graciously gave me samples of the Ultra Facial Oil free toner. I know for a fact that Kiehl's is expensive, so I never really bothered to buy one for myself since I need to try their product first. 
My Kiehl's goody bag :)
That same night, I tried the product. The toner had a very faint scent which I really liked. It was really mild, so I had a bit of hesitation on how effective it's going to be. The following morning, I looked at myself in the mirror and saw that my face is not that oily. (By the way, I used this together with Olay Total effects) Throughout the day, I noticed that my face is still oily, but not as oily as before. I am quite pleased with the result, so I used it the second time. The following day, I noticed a hint of glow on my face. I did not experience any breakouts after using it continuously. And the rest is history. :)

250ml Ultra Facial Oil-free Toner and my samples
Fast forward to this day, I decided to buy their toner. The Ultra Facial Oil free toner costs Php1050. Yes, it may seem costly, but one bottle will last about 4 months, according to the sales associate. I love the fact that it's very gentle yet effective for me. May I just mention how helpful their staff was in answering my questions. (I forgot to get her name, but I will definitely go back) She wasn't pushy in making me buy other products (which I really appreciate). When I paid for my purchase, she was kind enough to give me samples. :) Hopefully, these products will also work well on my skin. :)

I am in love with Kiehl's

Pros:
- Very mild
- Controls oil throughout the day
- Paraben-free
- Alcohol-free

Cons:
- Pricey 

Will I purchase again? 
- Yes! I know it will be worth every peso I paid for.


***Note: I am not, in any way affiliated to Kiehl's. This is an unpaid review and I just want to share my rave about this product. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment