Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Forever 21 SM Mall of Asia

July 27, 2012 marked another monumental event for Forever 21 Philippines as they opened another branch in SM Mall of Asia. Hundreds of loyal patrons, men and women alike patiently lined up to get the first dibs of the store. I was one of them – or at least I tried.

I arrived at around 12noon, and I was not surprised to see it flocked by a lot of loyal fashionistas. As I surveyed the store I realized it was big, I mean HUGE, bigger than their Makati branch, I think. Even if I frequent the Makati branch I was still in awe to see a lot of clothes and a lot of people. Haha! I feel like they were so frantic in buying clothes. Shopping like there’s no tomorrow, much like doing their own grocery preparing for a storm. =) Not only that, the lines to the counter were suuuppper looong. I was supposed to buy a pair of shoes but since I was pressed for time I didn’t proceed with my purchase. =(

Here are some pictures during the opening of Forever 21 SM Mall of Asia branch.

View from the Escalator







Fashionistas patiently waiting for their turn at the counter


I’m not really a true blue fashionista but I can understand how much they love Forever 21. Ever since it opened its doors here in Manila it became my go-to store for any occasion. =) Their clothes are reasonably priced and trendy. Girls can even tag along their boyfriends to this shop because it also sells clothes for men. Very convenient eh?


Share your Forever 21 experience! Place your comments below. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment